Customer Success Manager
You’re an experienced and confident Customer Success Manager (CSM) who’s passionate about delivering best in class customer experience. You’ll be a key player within the Customer Success department, you’re highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion for technology.
We’re a leading employee success platform who geeks out about all things workplace, brings people together, loves our craft, relishes challenge, and makes things easy.
Our new kind of employee success platform is an easy and intuitive go-to-place to help improve employee connection. This is more important now than ever, and that’s exactly what we provide.
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers throughout their lifecycle. Ensuring that new customers quickly and effectively launch their Jostle instance, and then continue to maintain a vibrant and active Jostle community. Each Customer Success Manager (CSM) manages a growing portfolio of new and established customers. We’re looking for an experienced member of the team who’ll work with our Enterprise accounts.
Working at Jostle is about building connections, improving skills, and learning from each other. Here you’ll find inspiring teammates and meaningful work. If you want to be challenged and have fun, while being supported by people who care about your growth, let’s talk.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Customer Success Team Lead and open to candidates located in Canada. The salary is $65,000 to $75,000 per year. You can work fully remote or hybrid from a home office and in our downtown Vancouver office. Come join us—we’re excited to meet you and thank you for considering Jostle!
What you'll do:
- Have primary ownership of the Enterprise business segment of the customer relationship, starting post-contract and continuing throughout their subscription period
- Guide new customers through our onboarding program, including platform integrations and draw upon the resources within the support team for technical aspects when required
- Provide training to customers on managing the main Jostle features
- Assist new customers with launch planning and provide training on driving platform engagement
- Identify opportunities for customer upgrades
- Manage the customer expectations for renewal and provide the information to the Finance team for billing the customer
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers to explain platform usage, identify problem areas, and provide suggestions for improving engagement
- Complete proactive customer reach outs for high value activities such as presenting new product features or enhancements, integrations, and best practices for full platform adoption
- Be the voice of the customer internally and partner with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements for your customer segment
- Identify and provide customer references and case studies to the Customer Marketing team
What you'll need:
- You have 3+ years experience dealing with customers in an enterprise environment
- You’re customer orientated and empathetic
- You have experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- You’re tech savvy and able to comprehend and communicate highly technical details related to SaaS products
- You’re a quick learner and natural problem solver who can think on your feet
- You have an analytical mindset and desire to learn
- You’re a dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
- You’re highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- You have excellent English written and oral communication skills
- University Bachelor’s degree in related field
- You’re legally able to work in Canada
What would come in handy:
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite and Zendesk
What we offer:
- A collaborative and friendly hybrid workplace, mostly remote, with in-person work from time to time in our Vancouver office
- Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support)
- Stock options
- Lunch n Learns
- Leadership workshops
- Frequent socials
Jostle’s platform is where everyone connects, communicates, and celebrates at work. It’s the heartbeat of our own company and has helped employees in over 1,000 organizations easily belong and contribute, anywhere, anytime. With industry-leading participation rates, we’re putting the joy back into work and the life back into organizations. Find out more at jostle.me.